Denpoint Dental Care can, through their finance partners, offer a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment. The typical
interest rate is only 9.9% APR but some treatments do qualify for our 12 months interest free option (typical 0% APR).
* Interest free on selection of treatments
- You can have the treatment right now - putting it off may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.on qualifying treatments
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
- Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted.
- The application is completed online in privacy,
- A decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes.
- Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £15,000 (typically at 9.9% APR)
- Terms from 6 months to 18 months.
- 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
- Secure Https portal
- Apply online in complete privacy at home.
- Instant Decision.
- No complicated forms to complete all done online.
- Sign online using E-signature.
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
Before completing a credit application form you should establish you can satisfy ALL of the following pre-check criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or above.
- You, or your partner is, in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self employed.
- Have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK.
- Have a debit or Credit card in your name and registered to your address for which to complete the ID Fraud Check.
- Have your Bank/Building Society current account details available to be able to complete the direct debit instruction.
- You or a family member are the person receiving the treatment to which the finance relates.