Our warranty is against defects of workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of provision. This provides for free replacement within the warranty period. Where
in the dentist's opinion a replacement cannot be satisfactorily provided under guarantee, a refund will be provided.
The following exclusions will apply:
- Where a specific treatment was initially recommended by the dentist but the patient chose a different option
- Where a more expensive treatment is required as a lasting remedy. In such cases, the cost of the item under warranty will be deducted from the cost of the remedial treatment
- Where the dentist advised that a significant risk of failure existed but the patient elected to have treatment undertaken while knowing the risk
- Where root canal therapy is required to settle continuing or postoperative symptoms
- Re-cementation of crowns, inlays, veneers and bridgework where the item had not been initially provided by the practice in the previous year
- Treatment provided as ‘temporary or holding’ restorations which are of a ‘semi-permanent’ nature
- Dentures where poor retention is an inherent factor of a small supporting ridge of bone or muscle intolerance
- Where the patient insists on a different clinician from the one originally providing the treatment
- Repairs, relines and adjustmentsa of dentures where the denture was not provided by the practice within the preceding 12 months from the date of provision.
- Dentures provided as an "immediate" or "post-immediate" where the healing process of extracted teeth had not been completed. This may be upto 6 months following extraction